This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom beautifully decorated house is available NOW! Just a short walk to the pedestrian only beach. It has a deck with great breezes and views. Call before it’s gone for Summer!
Beautifully decorated bedrooms.
Gorgeous wood floors throughout.
Here is a fun house to rent!
It has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and can sleep 12!
The Sand Trap, located a short walk to the Beach, offers all the comforts of home while you enjoy your Beach Getaway in Surfside Beach,TX. This charming home is bright and comfy and beautifully decorated to enhance your beach experience. This newly remodeled home with accommodations to comfortably sleep up to twelve persons has four spacious bedrooms. They include one King Bed Suite, one Queen Bed Suite and two additional Bedrooms each having a Queen Bed and Twin Bunks. Relax and enjoy the ocean breezes and beach views from the comfort of the shaded wrap-around deck. Inside or out, The Sand Trap is an inviting home away from home.
Get more info here!
Located on Bluewater Drive off of Bluewater Highway this 3 bedroom,2 bath with a loft can comfortably sleep 16. Great beach views and your own private walkover. Home comes with double deck, outside shower, fish cleaning table, washer/dryer, WiFi and satellite TV. Come and relax on Island Time!
Available for long term rental also in the off season. Please inquire about rates and availability.
Get more info here!
This beautiful, beachfront 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house has all the modern amenities you’d want for your fabulous beach vacation! Besides all the custom features, it is decorated so gorgeous. The huge, 3 sided deck is where your family will want to spend every sunrise and sunset. If you like to cook, the kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need. It includes a sink R/O system. The home includes two ramps: 1 to the house and 1 to the beach. Pura Vida sleeps 14 people and includes a Queen size inflatable bed as well.
It still has some Summer availability!
Click here for other choices of houses in Surfside Beach TX.
Attention All teachers and corporations!!!
We are looking for student and employee volunteers to help with the Texas Adopt A Beach Cleanup this Sat. in Surfside Beach TX! This is great for community volunteer work for both schools and companies. Students can get community service credit for school!
Texas Adopt A Beach this Sat. April at 9am Surfside TX
We start at 9am and continue until noon.
We will meet at Stahlman Park 2211 Bluewater Hwy. Surfside. 77541
Save our Beach Association will be feeding volunteers after the cleanup.
Hope to see you there!
This house is AMAZING! It has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and sleeps 8 people. It is right on the water. You can not beat this view! All the modern amenities you could ask for on your vacation. The beach is pedestrian only and a nice and quiet location. Watch the dolphins and surfers from your deck.
Click here for more info!
Need a LARGE beachfront house for the family? This is the place! It has 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and sleeps 22 people! It is ocean front and steps from the sand. This is located in a nice, quiet area for fun and relaxation.
Click here for more info.
1. Surf or learn to surf! This is where Surfside got its name! We have many businesses in Surfside that make boards and give lessons. Great for kids too.
2. Sunning and strolling on the beautiful, clean beach! The great perk about Surfside is that you can drive onto the beach after buying an annual permit (only $12). This means you can make a day of it! You can bring any food or drinks you like, and you can even grill out. There is a rule about having glass and bagging up trash before you leave.
3. Stay the night. With us!! (check out better rates for the off-season!)
4. Eat! There are about a dozen restaurants in Surfside. They offer fresh seafood, steaks and even more casual fare. What a view!
5. Horseback riding. This is allowed during the non-summer months and is so popular! There are places on the island to do this.
6. Go deep sea fishing. There are many Captains waiting to take you out to catch seasonal fish! If you don’t want to leave land, we have a special crabbing pier, a mile-long jetty or you can fish right onshore.
7. Bring your own boat. There are several free boat ramps with easy access to the Bay or Oceanside.
8. Rent a jet ski, paddleboard, or kayak. There are several places in town that have them for rent. You can either go out into the inter coastal waterway side or the open ocean side.
9. Shop! We have several cute souvenir and t-shirt shops to pick up some island treasures.
10. The bird watcher will love Surfside! Besides the many cranes, Surfside is home to the pink Roseate Spoonbills, and the Brown Pelican. The Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge borders along the island and is the perfect place to see dozens of species of birds.
11. Ride a golf cart around the island on the golf cart path or even on the beach! There are places on the island that rent golf carts, and it’s a fun thing to do with the family to see all the sights.
12. Build a beach campfire. There’s nothing more fun than a campfire at night on the beach, even cooking hotdogs and s’mores. The only rules are to keep it to 3’ in diameter and to put it out after.
13. Read the very colorful Surfside History. Right next to City Hall is the former home of Fort Velasco. The fort was built back in the early 1830’s and is where the Texas Revolution started. In fact, Santa Ana was held prisoner here. Read more about the history here: www.fortvelasco.org
Surfside City Hall has a museum featuring Surfside history as well.
14. Enjoy a cold beverage at one of the many bars. There are even bars with an ocean view.
Cocktail at the Beach
15. Throughout the year, enjoy one of our events or festival. Check out the city website calendar for dates and times. www.surfsidetx.org
16. Take your kids to the Splash Park. There’s not a more fun way to cool off the kids in the hot summer.
17. Wake up early and watch the sunrise! The sun rising over the ocean is one of the most beautiful sights to see.
18. Go shelling. The biggest and most unique shells are found in the winter months in Surfside. We find January and February to be the best.
19. Watch dolphins at the marinas, the jetty, or next to the Coast Guard station. This has repeatedly been the best spot to see the beautiful mammals.
20. Celebrate your special occasion! The city has a recreation center called Stahlman Park where many reunions, weddings, corporate events, and special celebrations occur.
Sand N Surf
Great second row home with a view of the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy great beach views without the beach front prices. 2 bed 2 bath home that sleeps 8 people. Located on the second row, this lovely home is just a short walk to the Surfside pedestrian beach. Open concept Living Room, Dining Room, Complete Kitchen, Central AC/Heat, Satellite TV, Washer & Dryer, Outdoor charcoal grill, Large Sun Deck, Screened-in patio and shaded patio downstairs. PET FRIENDLY” Come bring your friends and family to enjoy the sand and surf!
Get more info here.
4 bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 12!
Click here for even more options!
2 bedrooms, 1.5 Bath and sleeps 7!
Click here for other options!